- Authority lapses on Ex-Im Bank
- Boot Benefactors
- New Initiative from Bill Flores: Financial help Available online Now
- ACLJ: Nearly 30% of U.S. House & 100,000 Americans Urge Supreme Court to Reject ObamaCare
- Employers Say Jobs Plan Won’t Lead to Hiring Spur
- Good News for Consumers with low FICO score
- House passes U.S. Rep. Flores' bill to rename Waco VA after Doris Miller
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year
- Instant answer from direct lenders: The initiative of 2021
House passes U.S. Rep. Flores' bill to rename Waco VA after Doris Miller
We’re almost there! I’m pleased that my bill to honor local veteran and WWII hero Doris Miller by renaming the Waco VA Memorial Center after him passed unanimously.
A push to rename the Waco Veterans Affairs Medical Center after local World War II hero Doris Miller is one step closer to becoming a reality.
The U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday unanimously passed a bill introduced by Rep. Bill Flores, R-Bryan, that would rename the hospital after Miller, a Waco native who became the first black person to earn the Navy Cross for valiant efforts during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.