- Authority lapses on Ex-Im Bank
- Boot Benefactors
- New Initiative from Bill Flores: Financial help Available online Now
- ACLJ: Nearly 30% of U.S. House & 100,000 Americans Urge Supreme Court to Reject ObamaCare
- Employers Say Jobs Plan Won’t Lead to Hiring Spur
- Good News for Consumers with low FICO score
- House passes U.S. Rep. Flores' bill to rename Waco VA after Doris Miller
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year
- Instant answer from direct lenders: The initiative of 2021
The reactions to the president's "American Jobs Plan" are interesting; some economists think it will work while most businesses say it will not!
From The New York Times:
Among the business leaders attending President Obam'a jobs speech Thursday in Washington were, from left, Jeffrey R. Immelt of General Electric, Kenneth I. Chenault of American Express, Steve Case of AOL and Darlene Miller of Permac Industries.
That sentiment was echoed across numerous industries by executives in companies big and small on Friday, underscoring the challenge for the Obama administration as it tries to encourage hiring and perk up the moribund economy.
Read full article here