- Authority lapses on Ex-Im Bank
- Boot Benefactors
- New Initiative from Bill Flores: Financial help Available online Now
- ACLJ: Nearly 30% of U.S. House & 100,000 Americans Urge Supreme Court to Reject ObamaCare
- Employers Say Jobs Plan Won’t Lead to Hiring Spur
- Good News for Consumers with low FICO score
- House passes U.S. Rep. Flores' bill to rename Waco VA after Doris Miller
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year
- Instant answer from direct lenders: The initiative of 2021
ACLJ: Nearly 30% of U.S. House & 100,000 Americans Urge Supreme Court to Reject ObamaCare
Earlier this year, I upheld my promise to oppose ObamaCare by voting to repeal the legislation. Today, continue to stand in opposition to this harmful legislation, and join the ACLJ in urging the Supreme Court to overturn ObamaCare.
From The Wall Street Market Watch:
On behalf of nearly 120 members of Congress and more than 100,000 Americans, the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) today urged the U.S. Supreme Court to conclude that a key provision of ObamaCare - the individual mandate - cannot be severed from the health care law and urged the high court to declare the entire law unconstitutional.